Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2018

I tried leaving Facebook. I couldn't

In the black-and-white world of a girl in her late teens, I thought of things like internet etiquette as obvious, rule-bound institutions. Facebook was Facebook, texts were texts, emails were emails, chats were chats, webcamming was webcamming, phone calls were phone calls. I thought iPhones were a fad ...
From https://ift.tt/2w2mZ6G

In the black-and-white world of a girl in her late teens, I thought of things like internet etiquette as obvious, rule-bound institutions. Facebook was Facebook, texts were texts, emails were emails, chats were chats, webcamming was webcamming, phone calls were phone calls. I thought iPhones were a fad ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comments here but the author reserves the right to include or exclude comments where deemed necessary.