Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

Whose Responsibility is it to Confront Terrorism Online?

As a former congressional staffer, a member of the intelligence policy community, and now an academic researcher, my career has traced the growth of terrorist use of the internet. During my time as a staffer, I wrote letters on behalf of the chairman of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and ...
From https://ift.tt/2HwjfM7

As a former congressional staffer, a member of the intelligence policy community, and now an academic researcher, my career has traced the growth of terrorist use of the internet. During my time as a staffer, I wrote letters on behalf of the chairman of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comments here but the author reserves the right to include or exclude comments where deemed necessary.